Catch a great way to sort out your tax
It's common for people in the fishing industry to be paid as independent contractors, which means they are taxed differently from regular employees. If you're one of these people then you've probably experienced the pain of sorting out your end-of-year tax return, or the costs of having your accountant sort it out for you. Our service is efficient, fast, and affordable.
Our team of experts can help you sort your end-of-year tax return, and will take care of claiming any expenses you may have incurred. WooHoo!
What does it cost?
What do you get?
- Correct and on-time tax return filing for your compulsory returns
- Easily claim on your expenses, all we need is your receipts
- Advice to make sure you get the most out of your tax code
- 5 working day turnaround
- A filing extension of up to 8 months if you apply before July 7
- The majority of our fishing industry workers get a tax refund
Our fishermen usually claim expenses for: Clothing, fishing knives, and sunscreen!
We can have your income tax return ready to file in just 5 business days of receiving all the required paperwork and documents.
We're proud to be the only tax agent in New Zealand to have earned the Consumer Trusted Accreditation.
Our pricing is simple. We don't have any additional hidden costs, and we're up-front about what we charge.
Let's get you started!
Simply sign up to be a WooHoo customer and then answer a couple of questions about your income, we'll take care of the rest.