Terms and Conditions
- I hereby authorise NZ Tax Refunds Ltd to obtain any of my personal information from Inland Revenue and/or any financial institution and my past and current employer by phone, internet, fax, mail, email or e-services.
- I acknowledge that submitting this application authorises NZ Tax Refunds Ltd to submit an application to the Inland Revenue for any refunds owed to me over the last five tax years and authorises NZ Tax Refunds Ltd to link with the Inland Revenue as my tax agent until the process is complete, and gives authority to act for the 2013 tax year and on an ongoing basis until I notify NZ Tax Refunds Ltd otherwise.
- I warrant that this Personal Tax Summary is true and correct and that I have supplied all information required.
- I give full permission for NZ Tax Refunds Limited to sign taxation returns on my behalf (as agent) if they deem it necessary to do so.
- I have read the fees structure and agree to these fees being deducted from my refund. If I do not have a refund NZ Tax Refunds will not charge a fee.
- I acknowledge that NZ Tax Refunds Ltd will receive any refunds due to me on my behalf and can deduct any monies owed to NZ Tax Refunds LTD.
- Should refunds due not be received by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd I agree to compensate NZ Tax Refunds Ltd for all fees owed to them within 7 days of receipt of invoice. I agree to be responsible for any costs incurred in the collection of unpaid fees.
- I authorise NZ Tax Refunds Ltd to:
- Collect, retain and use any information about me, for the purpose of assessing my creditworthiness or marketing products and services to me; and
- Disclose information about me, whether collected by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd from me directly or obtained by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd from any other source, to any other credit provider or any credit reporting agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining a credit reference, debt collection or notifying a default by me.
- Utilize tracking devices such as cookies and web beacons.
- As an individual I understand that the authorities under clause 1.1 are authorities or consents for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993.
- I understand that I have the right to request NZ Tax Refunds Ltd for a copy of the information about me retained by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd and the right to request NZ Tax Refunds Ltd to correct any incorrect information about me held by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd.
- All emails to me will be sent to the email address provided by me at registration. NZ Tax Refunds Ltd will expect that I will ensure there is sufficient space in my inbox to receive all emails and that I will check my email regularly - regularly being about three times a week.
- I hereby provide my consent for NZ Tax Refunds limited to contact me by electronic message (NZ Tax Refunds only send messages to those who choose to receive it and therefore If you would not like to receive future electronic messages from us, please use the 'unsubscribe' link located at the bottom of our email or contact us on 0800 03 04 05 or info@NZTaxRefunds.co.nz)
- If provided, I consent to NZ Tax Refunds validating the authenticity of my driver’s licence through a third party.
Authorising a representativeIf you wish to nominate a representative to act on your behalf when dealing with us (NZ Tax Refunds) then you will need to download, fill out and mail us the completed form, which is available here.
Three day tax payments (where available) have the following additional terms and conditions:
- I understand that the prepayment of my tax refund is being financed by NZ Tax Refunds Ltd.
- If the refund received from Inland Revenue is lower than the amount paid, I will repay both the overpaid upfront amount and any due fees.
- I agree to pay a $100 handling fee to NZ Tax Refunds Ltd if any overpaid amount is not refunded to NZ Tax Refunds (as above) within ten days from receipt of invoice plus any applicable debt collection costs.
- If I receive WFFTC (Working for Families Tax Credits) or pay child support or have debts with Inland Revenue I am not entitled to the 3 working day payments.
- The 3 days are three working days - Monday to Friday and not including Public Holidays.
- I must provide a valid bank account to be eligible.
- I must have a valid Driver's licence to receive any refunds within 3 days.
- I acknowledge that this offer is subject to Inland Revenue availability.
- This offer does not apply to the 2013 tax year until after 15th August 2013 or when your tax refund is made available by Inland Revenue.
- If I am required to file a tax return I will not be eligible for this 3 working day payment.
60 second promise*:
- Within 60 seconds of submitting a completed online application form you'll be able to see whether you're owed a tax refund during the last 5 years. We can make this promise thanks to our market leading software - Alpha.
- *In order for us to fulfil the 60 second promise you must apply on-line. You must supply the correct IRD number and valid driver's licence details. You must enter your name as stated on your Inland Revenue records. Does not apply to travellers, or those with student loans, or those receiving Working for Families tax credits, or those with any additional income such as interest/dividends/MAD (Maori Authority Distributions) and schedular payments (withholding tax). The Inland Revenue website must be live and your record accessible. The Veda website must be live.
Statement of DisclaimerWe have not audited or reviewed the information provided and therefore neither we nor any of our employees accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the materials from which the Personal Tax Summaries have been prepared. Further, the Personal Tax Summaries have been prepared at the request of, and for the purposes of the client only, and neither we nor any of our employees accept any responsibility on any ground whatever, including liability in negligence, to any other person.
We have checked our records and it appears you're already one of our awesome customers. Forget this pesky application form and simply login to access your account and get your WooHoo.
The IRD number you used already exists in our system. You will need to be change the IRD number to continue. Change IRD Number