Say hello to the new standard in online accounting and business advice
Best for professionals and sole-traders building their business dream and without employees
Save admin time and understand your business' essential numbers
See your business in real-time
Get an easy, purposeful view of the insights that make up your business position with cloud software solutions tailored for your needs.
Make smarter, faster decisions
Save admin time and thrive on the real-time visibility and meaningful insights you need to make smart decisions quickly and easily.
Simplify and perfect compliance
We'll keep you compliant with your personal and company tax returns and obligations to give you peace of mind.
The perfect Xero subscription for your business' needs is included in the price of your plan. We'll get you up and running, too.
Setup & Training
We'll review your accounting treatment to date, and get everything set up accurately going forward. We'll teach you how to use Xero and discuss what input we'll need from you each month.
Individual & Company Tax Returns
This plan includes:
- 2x Individual Tax Returns (IR3)
- 1x Company Tax Return (IR4)
- 1x Donation Tax Credit (IR526)
We'll review your finalised tax returns and ensure all deductions are included, and you're optimising your tax bill.
Expense & Transaction Management
We'll help with your monthly bank reconciliations, check all expenses are coded correctly and ensure the acccuracy of your monthly accounts.
Tax Planning & Management
We'll manage all your tax needs including filing your returns, advising due dates, and we can even negotiate a payment plan if you need it. Rather no deal with IRD? We'll take that stress away from you.
Each quarter, we'll provide you with your Profit & Loss Statement, Cashflow Statement and Balance Sheet. We'll also show you how to find this info in Xero, in case you need it sooner. Of course if you have any questions, you can call us anytime.
- Pricing is reviewed after 6 months, to ensure you're on the package that meets your needs.
- There's flexibility to change each package to suit your needs. If something doesn't quite fit, tell us. We'll provide a bespoke quote.
- Packages are for work going forward. If you have overdue tax returns, or items to close out, we can provide a bespoke quote to sort out any issues before commencing our monthly pricing.
- All packages include a Xero subscription relevant to your needs. If you'd like us to accomodate a transfer to Xero, or another software package such as MYOB or Quickbooks, simply let us know and we'll customise your package for you.
- If you have more than one company, let us know and we'll modify an existing package to suit your needs.
- Payroll support is based on Xero Payroll or Flexitime. Subscription to payroll software is not included in our pricing.
"Being able to work with the WooHoo Business team has basically changed my life. I'm so much less stressed about financial issues and constantly find I'm learning about it all which is really good."JackArtist
Ready to see how WooHoo can help your business grow?
Get in touch to talk with one our friendly experts and get a feel for how WooHoo can optimise your business. You'll never look back once you know your numbers the WooHoo way.
We'll become your new accountant. No need for a seperate bookkeeper, accountant, tax advisor or in-house accounts person; depending on the package that works for you, we'll handle all of it in one convenient place.
Yes if you're on Xero that's great, as we're a Xero partner. We'll review your existing setup and ensure it best meets your needs. If you're on another software, let us know and we'll create a bespoke package just for you.
We expect to complete the on-boarding process within 5 days of receiving your signed engagement letter. During this time we'll be in touch with what additional information we may need, such as previous tax returns and accounts.
Yes. If you're not sure, give us a call or submit an enquiry form and we'll ask a few specific questions to determine the plan that suits your needs. We can even create a bespoke package combining the appropriate bits from all the packages.